Friday 16 January 2015

Save Your Androids Ram

Tips on How to Save RAM Usage Android

Doez4Fun  - On this occasion I will be a variety of tips on how to save ram usage on android to improve and maintain your android Performance . Use of your RAM is always in the top 90 % ? Means that you must try troubleshooting saves RAM Usage I gave it .

Before I do optimization ram to disable services , use of ram ( memory ) my android average of 80 % - 95 % , but after doing disable services in some applications , the use of ram to be 50 % - 85 % , and the average stable in numbers 57 % , the fantastic is not it ??

Previous myself often really do end task or boost ram ( clean master ) , I do admit it is not much help , because in any android already have sophisticated systems of management ram ram usage to overcome this problem , but sometimes my fingers often gatel if see ram usage above 90 % , so I end task ,, hehehe wrote .

Here I use an application called Disable Service , from the name alone , I hope you are all familiar with the workings of this application . Yup ! Disable service will help you to disable ( turn off ) service on an application that is not too we need , thus saving ram usage .

I will give an example , how to turn off ( disable) service that is not needed in the application of fuel Android :
  1. Install applications disable services .
  2. Run disable services
  3. Choose fuel
  4. Uncheck all service , in addition to BBMService and BBMAcountService
  5. Restart your android .
The following is a list of services that are safe to disable ( non-active ) :

Google Play Services

  • AnalyticaService ( by disabling this one u won t Be Able to log in your gmail or youtube account )
  • GmcService
  • NlpLocationRecieverService
  • GoogleLocationManagerService
Google Play Store

  • PendingNotificationsServices.
  • ContentSyncService
  • DailyHygiene
Google Services Framework
  • GTalkService
keypad

  • BluetoothHeadsetService
  • SupplementaryNetworkService
Maps
  • PrefetcherService
network Location
  • NetworkLocationService
Headset unsupported Notifier
  • UnsupportedHeadsetNotifier

In addition to the above list , you can also disable other services , for example , I disable the service on fuel , FM Radio , and several other service that I think is not very useful .

Note : Disable Service application requires root access , so make sure you are in a state android rooted !!

Download Disable Service APK

0 Respon:

Post a Comment

Komentarilah jika ini memang perlu untuk dikomentari . . .